Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Fashion over 50: White Jeans

coral white blouse with turquoise

So, before I get started on today's fashion post, I have to comment on the Target Lilly Pulitzer fiasco! Well, let me clarify that. From Target's perspective it was a huge success and probably not considered a fiasco. But, to their shoppers it sure was!

Did any of you go to Target this past Sunday to check out and possibly buy something from Lilly? I'll admit that I was intrigued when I heard about the collaboration with Lilly Pulitzer and Target and since I love bright colors and summer outfits, I checked out the collection online that morning before I left for church. I saw a few things I wanted to check out. I never dreamed that it was already sold out!

The post Fashion over 50: White Jeans appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment