Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Segreto Style

chilton25_wm

Old world style is beautiful and I see many homes with old world charm and all the details that go along with that. I don't have that kind of home myself, but I can't help but be captivated by these traditional types of homes with molding, beautiful finishes, and more. Always classic, these stunning homes never go out of style.

Leslie Sinclair, with Segreto Finishes, who is one of my regular commenters here on the blog, is a blogger, decorative artist and she is a published author with 2 books that I'm sure are coveted in the design world as works of art. These coffee table books are stunning, drawing your eye in to all the lovely finished rooms and decorations. I'm sharing Leslie's books today. She sent these to me to check out and review and they are just lovely, beautiful books. And they weight a ton too, so hefty coffee table books, they are.

The post Segreto Style appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment