Sunday, April 26, 2015

New and Improved Living Room Inspiration!

lr view from upstairs

Sometimes it takes trial and error and time to get a room where we want it to be. Rooms are not built overnight, are they?

After sharing that I was doing a major revamp in my living room, I'm happy to say it's finally finished (for now!). When I posted the changes I was making a few weeks ago, I got some pretty strong opinions on my living room and when I read that feedback, it was just the kick in the pants I needed to take a good look at my room. I realized that I did need to move some furniture around and make some much needed changes. I made decisions when I moved in the house on which pieces of furniture to place where and it was time to rethink all of that.

Getting new windows in the downstairs den also prompted some moving of furniture and I switched a couple of pieces from those 2 rooms. The result is a much more cohesive living room and den and I'm excited to share the end result of the living room.

The post New and Improved Living Room Inspiration! appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment