Sunday, April 19, 2015

Visiting Austin, TX

HGTV Austin043_024

As a blogger, I get so many fun opportunities to travel. I've been on a couple of trips lately and both have been really great, so I can't wait to share it with y'all. The first trip a couple of weeks ago was Austin, TX. I have never been to Austin, so that was a fun little trip for me and a great experience. I had heard all about Austin for a long time and it was fun to see it in person. This was a short trip, so I didn't see a lot of things, but I think I got a feel for Austin in the short time I was there. We crammed in as much as we could in a day and 1/2.

I was invited by Preen (the garden company) to meet up with some folks who would be seeing the HGTV Smart home in Austin. That was a treat too, so I'll share that with you later this week. Preen was a sponsor of the house (exterior garden areas) and the house did not disappoint.

The post Visiting Austin, TX appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment