Friday, April 24, 2015

Rooting Rose Cuttings: Can You Grow Rose Cuttings In A Potato

By Stan V. (Stan the Roseman) Griep American Rose Society Certified Consulting Rosarian – Rocky Mountain District, Denver Rose Society Member – Stan’s website: https://rosemanstansblog.wordpress.com/ Propagating or rooting rose cuttings to make more of the rose bushes we love using potatoes took to the internet a while back. I personally have never tried using potatoes but may well do so at some point. So, can you grow rose cuttings in a potato? There is some merit to the thought process of keeping the cutting moist as we attempt to get the rose bush cane cutting to take root. I have read about many different forms of propagation over my years growing roses on the farm and now in the city. And I must admit that using rose bush cuttings in potatoes is intriguing. Propagating with Rose Cuttings To me there are some steps that one must take to have the

No comments:

Post a Comment