Thursday, April 23, 2015

Window Covering Choices

bamboo blinds in windows

Back in 2012, when I finished my house renovation and moved in (finally), one of the decisions I was pondering back then was what kind of blinds or shades to put on my windows for privacy and sun control. It wasn't a hard choice for me, because I fell in love with bamboo Roman shades and knew that the texture and color would enhance my casual, but traditional style home.

Back 30 years ago when I moved in my very first house, there were limited choices on shades and blinds. We all remember the dreaded mini-blinds, don't we? That is exactly what I put in my first house, but thankfully the choices have broadened significantly since then.

The post Window Covering Choices appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment