Thursday, April 16, 2015

Vertical Strawberry Tower Plans – How To Build A Strawberry Tower

By Amy Grant I have strawberry plants – lots of them. My strawberry field takes up a significant amount of space, but strawberries are my favorite berry, so there they will stay. Had I had a little foresight, I would probably have been more inclined to build a strawberry tower. Building a vertical strawberry planter would definitely save valuable garden space. In fact, I think I just convinced myself. Vertical Strawberry Tower Plans In looking through a dearth of information regarding the building of a vertical strawberry planter, it seems that although an engineering degree might come in handy, some versions of the structure are DIY friendly for the novice architect. The basic gist for planting in vertical strawberry towers is to acquire material that is already tall, such as PVC piping or a 6- to 8-foot wood post, or stacking something, like 2 upended 5-gallon buckets and then poking

No comments:

Post a Comment