Thursday, April 30, 2015

In the Kitchen with Blue Apron

mom and dad at my house

Meal planning is one of those ongoing things that we have to do in life. Eating and planning meals is a daily event for all of us.

It's not often that I have my mom and dad over to eat. My dad is a little picky and he is so used to my mom's food and cooking habits that he doesn't really like to eat out of the ordinary food all that much. We chuckle over this in our family, because we know how dad is. He's not one for new things. He adores my mom's cooking and that's where he would rather eat most all the time. Of course, she on the other hand, would like a break occasionally. My sister and I try to go over there about once a week to have lunch with them. They love that, of course and we do too. Mom has always cooked a big meal at lunch time and continues to cook meals for them every day. Cooking has always been her thing.

The post In the Kitchen with Blue Apron appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment