Thursday, April 16, 2015

Growing Houseplants

limelight draceana

I think by now you all know that I have a little love affair with houseplants. Somewhere along the line, I got my mom's love of growing flowers and plants inside the house. She has long been a green thumb in that arena, with my dad's enduring love for vegetable gardening taking over for first place in his life's passion.
So, whenever I get a chance, I add a new houseplant. Now that I have more windows in the den, you can bet there will be more plants down there too. I love the life they bring to a room and it really does work. Plants add oxygen into the air, did you know that? Add a living thing to your room and watch it make a difference. On a side table. On a pedestal. On the floor.

Add a plant!

The post Growing Houseplants appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment