Friday, April 24, 2015

Feature Friday: HGTV Smart Home: Austin, TX

HGTV Austin072_038

It has been my pleasure to visit several HGTV homes over the course of my time blogging and this might be the 4th one I've visited in person. The team that does these homes is amazing and I always come away with a new appreciate for design elements and new innovative ideas that you don't see everywhere else. From the Dream home to the Smart home, HGTV's design team always knocks it out of the park.

It was a real treat to get to visit the HGTV Smart home in Austin, TX a couple of weeks ago. I do have to pinch myself sometimes when I get to do fun trips like this and experience meeting so many great people. This HGTV Smart home will be another giveaway project, so be sure to sign up for that (twice a day)! Dubbed the Modern Farmhouse, the 2015 Smart home is quite impressive. You can read all about the behind the scenes of this Smart home on that link too.

The post Feature Friday: HGTV Smart Home: Austin, TX appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment